Why Move to Cary, NC?
There’s no question that the Triangle region has grown in recent years.
Named by several national magazines and newspapers as one of the fastest growing regions in the South, the triangle is thriving for its job opportunities, modern tech and research companies, multiple universities and colleges, and innumerable things to do. Simply put, from nationally ranked restaurants to star-studded events, there’s always something to discover in the heart of North Carolina.
But because the Triangle area is so expansive, with multiple communities branching out from the state capital, it can be hard for newcomers to identify the best place to live.
Welcome to Cary, NC!
Cary has been named by US News and World Report and Forbes as a fast-growing and coveted place to reside, and it’s easy to see why. Close to everything the Triangle has to offer, but with a quieter and more community-oriented feel, Cary is an exceptional place to live, work, and play.
So why should Cary be at the top of your list of places to live in the Triangle? Let us count the ways:
- Exceptional Schools – Cary’s schools are well known as some of the best public schools in the Triangle.
- Restaurants and Shopping – Cary is growing as an acclaimed shopping and dining destination, thanks to a host of new shops, boutiques, restaurants and shopping centers.
- Multiple Public Parks – Cary is home to ample greenspaces, which includes hiking or paddling trails, playgrounds, outdoor venues and classrooms, and / or all of the above.
- Arts and Culture – Cary boasts museums, theaters and concert venues, galleries, and a thriving arts and music scene that is on the rise.
- A Wide Variety – Cary’s real estate market is unique in that it represents a wide array of home styles and prices. From modest-sized townhomes or residences for young professionals, to grand estates for growing families, there’s truly a little bit of everything in Cary
- A Neighborhood Feel – One of the reasons why Cary is such a popular destination is that it’s simply a friendly place to live. With smaller communities and neighborhoods, families will have no trouble feeling right at home.
Want to discover more? The real estate market in Cary is constantly changing, with enticing new listings being added every day. Contact me today, and let’s uncover all the wonderful benefits that life in Cary has to offer!